Want to learn the basics of crochet but short on time? Our two-session crochet crash course will help you to master the basics: slip stitch, chain (ch); single crochet (sc); half-double crochet (hdc) and double crochet (dc). No experience is required; this is a great class for absolute beginners. We've included a "get started" kit in your registration fee, so you don't have to shop for materials – you'll get a lightweight crochet hook, yarn and an instruction booklet with patterns and notes for you to take home. Have fun and get "hooked" on crochet.
- 2 x 2-hour sessions
- "Get Started" kit with book
- Yarn and crochet hook
Dates and Times
- 2 Fridays, March 15 and 22 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm (West)
- 2 Sundays, March 17 and 24 from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (South) - Full
- 2 Sundays, March 17 and 24 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm (South) - Full
- 2 Sundays, May 5 and 12 from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (West) - Full
- 2 Fridays, May 10 and 17 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm (West)
- 2 Sundays, May 26 and June 2 from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (West)
Other stuff you should know:
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact email@example.com.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please contact us at River City Yarns and ask for Cynthia.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, debit, or cash.
- Confirmation of online registration will not be finalized until payment has been made.
- Space may be limited depending on seating. If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund will be given should this situation arise.
- If you are unable to attend a class you may ask a friend to take your place or with 7 days notice your registration fees may be transferred to another class. There is no refund on registration.
- We provide coffee and tea and you are welcome to bring your own food or snacks.
- We strive to keep the cost of workshops low, so we ask that your supplies be purchased from River City Yarns.