We love to create a touch of handknit craft for the holiday season! That's why we've developed a workshop to help you create your first "loopy stitch" wreath. The trick is in having just the right materials, time set aside and a patient guide to help you through the instructions.
What It's All About
We love to create a touch of handknit craft for the holiday season! It can be tricky, however, to get everything just right without a little hands-on coaching. That's why we've developed a workshop to help you create your first "loopy stitch" wreath. Once you work through this clever and crafty project you'll be making wreaths for every occasion. The trick is in having just the right materials and a patient guide to help you through the instructions.
Join us for this two-part workshop (2 hours in the first session; 1 hour for the second) and you'll learn how to make the Loop Stitch, prepare your wreath form, stitch the wreath in place and if time permits, get started on a garland, too. Included in this workshop registration fee is a materials kit with everything you need to create a beautiful woolly wreath. All you need to bring are your knitting needles!
Workshop Kit Included!
Included in your registration fee is a workshop kit with 2 skeins Fleece Artist Slubby Blue in colour Natural, one 12" wreath form and the Churchmouse Woolly Wreath & Garland pattern. (Retail value of the kit is $60.00).
- 10.0mm knitting needles
Advanced beginner: you know how to knit and purl and can cast on and cast off independently.
Three hours of instruction. Two hours in the first session and one hour in the second.
All the materials you need to make a beautiful wreath as well as the pattern so you can make more!
Patient instruction, tips and techniques from our in-house "wreath-master".
Other important info that you should know about...
You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can pay online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
Cancellations? We know you have every intention of coming, but life happens, so we need a cancellation policy, and this is it:
- If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will refund your registration fee less a $25 administration & service fee.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to take your place.
- If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
- We strive to keep the cost of workshops low, so we ask that your supplies be purchased from River City Yarns.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please Cynthia (see above).