Stay On Baby Booties
Stay On Baby Booties
Take your knitting to the next level with these charming little baby booties!
What It's All About
Take your knitting to the next level with these charming little baby booties. You'll knit "flat" and learn how to make your booties "take shape" with increases, decreases and a wee bit of seaming. You'll also learn how to use stitch markers, make eyelets and cord. The first class is all about the making and the second class is all about the finishing. A great learning program with a very cute outcome!
We'll include a copy of the pattern in the workshop registration fee. The pattern includes instructions for three different weights of yarn, making it a perfect little stash-buster.
This is a perfect class for novice knitters. You know how to knit, purl, cast on and bind off independently.
- a small amount of worsted weight yarn (approximately 50g);
- 4.5 - 5.0mm knitting needles;
- one stitch marker and a tapestry/wool needle to finish.
- 4 hours of instruction and the best baby booties ever;
- An electronic copy of Churchmouse's Stay-On Baby Booties pattern
- The wonderful "origami" of knitting "flat" and creating a three-dimensional shape. It's a miracle!
Other important info that you should know about...
You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can pay online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
Cancellations? We know you have every intention of coming, but life happens, so we need a cancellation policy, and this is it:
- If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will refund your registration fee less a $25 administration & service fee.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to take your place.
- If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact email@example.com.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please Cynthia (see above).