Need some assistance with your project? This group tutorial will give you time to work on your project while getting help. We'll answer your questions, teach you new techniques and provide guidance to help you learn as you go!
What It's All About
Join us for a two hour group tutorial. We'll provide one of our patient and knowledgeable instructors to give you a hand with your project. We can help you interpret your pattern, show you how to perform techniques and pass along valuable tips that will make your project look better and improve your knitting skills. You'll also be able to observe and learn from the other people who are getting help in this session. This learning option is open to everyone, from newbie knitters to experienced folks - we all get stuck from time to time!
- your project (pattern, yarn, needles)
- Knitter's tool kit (scissors, measuring tape, tapestry needle)
- Notebook/paper and pencil
We welcome all skill levels in this program.
- individualized assistance and coaching in a group setting;
- patient instruction and support to help you learn as you go; and, most importantly:
- learning what to do and then doing it!
Other important info that you should know about...
You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can pay online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
Cancellations? We know you have every intention of coming, but life happens, so we need a cancellation policy, and this is it:
- If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will refund your registration fee less a $25 administration & service fee.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to take your place.
- If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please Cynthia (see above).