Resolving to learn how to knit this year? Come out to this knit party and we'll get you started! We'll provide a knit kit (yarn and needles) and show you how to cast on and knit. We'll get you started on a warm scarf to keep out the January chills!
What It's All About
Let us help you fulfill a New Year's resolution right away. We'll get you started on your first knitting project and give you the resources to carry on. We supply the yarn and the needles and the patient instruction. We'll teach you how to cast on and make the knit stitch using a machine washable and stripey yarn. Before you leave, we'll show you how to bind off and some alternative finishes for your scarf project (e.g. how to make it into a cowl, how to add fringe).
This workshop is designed for absolute beginners but those who have tried knitting before are welcome, too.
Nothing! We've put together a great little "knit kit" just for you and we'll give it to you at the first class.
- All the materials you need to get started knitting. Right away.
- Two hours of instruction and inspiration.
- A fun night out. Bring a friend or come on your own and make new friends! It's all good.
Other important info that you should know about...
You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can pay online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
Cancellations? We know you have every intention of coming, but life happens, so we need a cancellation policy, and this is it:
- If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will refund your registration fee less a $25 administration & service fee.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to take your place.
- If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact email@example.com.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please Cynthia (see above).