Mini Top Down Sweaters
Mini Top Down Sweaters
We couldn't resist these little sweaters by Susan B. Anderson. And, we think you'll adore them too.
What It's All About
We couldn't resist these little sweaters by Susan B. Anderson. And, we think you'll adore them too. Perfect for a little gift (put a sweater over a gift card) or as an ornament! We'll provide you with a "sweater kit" (yarn, pattern, stitch markers and wool needle) and you'll learn the basic concepts of making a top down sweater on double pointed needles. You'll learn how to work in the round on a few stitches, using stitch markers to divide your work, increase, putting stitches on hold (and putting them back on the needle later) and weaving in your ends. You'll also have a chance to add stripes (change colour), learn duplicate stitch and simple embroidery.
You need to be able to knit in the round on double pointed needles. We recommend taking the Seamless Hat (Knit in the Round) workshop prior to this workshop if you haven't used dpns before.
- 4.5mm double pointed needles (set of five)
- a great little sweater yarn kit with holiday inspired colours
- "Tiny Top Down Sweaters" pattern by Susan B. Anderson
- A great start on your holiday "miniature" wardrobe!
Other important info that you should know about...
You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can pay online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
Cancellations? We know you have every intention of coming, but life happens, so we need a cancellation policy, and this is it:
- If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will refund your registration fee less a $25 administration & service fee.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to take your place.
- If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact email@example.com.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please Cynthia (see above).