For graduates of our Knitting 101 workshop, we invite you to KITR (Knit In The Round) and learn all the ins and out of circular knitting.
What It's About
In this four week, eight hour program, you'll learn how to knit in the round on double pointed needles and circular needles, how to make "jogless" stripes, graft your stitches together seamlessly with Kitchener Stitch and learn how to complete a three needle bind off. You'll knit two hats and a pair of ribbed, fingerless gloves and be well on your way to knitting like a pro—seamlessly!
8 hours of instruction over four weeks in a small group setting
Needles! You'll receive an Addi circular and two sets of double pointed needles
Yarn! We'll start you off with a great yarn for your first project.
- Patterns! You'll receive RCY's Baby Hat pattern as well as Churchmouse's Ribbed Beanie & Handwarmers pattern (goes along with your Churchmouse Learn-to-Knit Companion booklet).
This class is reserved for those who have completed our Knit Like a Pro or Knitting 101 workshop.
Other important info that you should know about...
- You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can pay online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
- Cancellations? We know you have every intention of coming, but life happens, so we need a cancellation policy, and this is it:
- If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will refund your registration fee less a $25 administration & service fee.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to take your place.
- If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please Cynthia (see above).