Kids Crochet 101
Kids Crochet 101
If you're 8 - 12 years old and you want to learn to crochet, this is your class. We'll get you started on a project right away, teach you how to read a pattern and show you how to finish off your project. Best of all, your crochet kit is included in the registration fee!
What It's All About
Crochet is cool, creative and fast! Once you get the hang of it, you can finish a project like a hat or fingerless mitts in a day. It can be challenging to learn, though! Join us for a two part class and we'll explain how to use the hook and how to make the fundamental stitches in crochet. We'll provide you with everything you need to complete three projects: a soft yarn, a good hook, patterns and most importantly, patient hands-on instruction. We keep our beginner classes small so that everyone gets to ask questions and have some individual help.
This workshop is designed for absolute beginners but those who have tried crochet before are welcome, too.
Nothing! We've put together a great "crochet kit" just for you and we'll give it to you at the first class.
- 4 hours of instruction over two weeks in a small group setting
- Three crochet patterns to help you build your skills (and keep you warm)
- A project bag with all the items you need for your first projects: a good yarn, a hook and locking stitch markers.
Other important info that you should know about...
You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can pay online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
Cancellations? We know you have every intention of coming, but life happens, so we need a cancellation policy, and this is it:
- If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will refund your registration fee less a $25 administration & service fee.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to take your place.
- If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please Cynthia (see above).