Crochet Crash Course
Crochet Crash Course
Want to learn the basics of crochet but short on time? Take this short workshop and master the basics: chain, single, double, half-double, treble crochet.
What It's All About
We'll explain and demonstrate how to keep your edges straight. We'll unlock the mysteries of "getting gauge". No experience is required; this is a great class for absolute beginners. We've included a "get started" kit in your registration fee, so you don't have to shop for materials – you'll get a good yarn, a good hook, notions and a project bag to keep it all in, as well as the best resource booklet for new crocheters. Have fun and get the skills you need to start working on your first project right away.
Nothing! You'll receive a "get started" kit in your first class. Yay!
- 4 hours of instruction over two weeks in a small group setting
- The best resource for new knitters: The Churchmouse Classroom Learn to Crochet Companion
- A project bag with all the items you need for a great start: a good yarn, a good hook, notions
Other important info that you should know about...
- You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can pay online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
- Cancellations? We know you have every intention of coming, but life happens, so we need a cancellation policy, and this is it:
- If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will refund your registration fee less a $25 administration & service fee.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to take your place.
- If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please Cynthia (see above).