Baby Yoga Pants
Baby Yoga Pants
Also known as “soakers” these wool pants are great for using with cloth diapers. The stretchy, fully customized fit also makes them perfect play wear for an active baby or toddler. Bonus - take this class and learn a ton of techniques!
What It's All About
Create a fully tailored baby garment and learn how to make a beautiful hemmed waist, use short-row shaping across the bum, insert a gusset and close it with an invisible graft, pick up stitches and knit legs - seamlessly! You'll learn a ton of technique and finish up with a sweet pair of leggings for your favourite baby. Also known as “soakers” these wool pants are great for using with cloth diapers. The stretchy, fully customized fit also makes them perfect play wear for an active baby or toddler. Our beautiful Epic (100% wool) yarn is included in your registration fee along with an exclusive RCY pattern.
- two circular needles: one 4.0mm, 40cm (16in) and one 4.5mm, 40cm (16in);
- and 4.5mm needles for knitting in the round (dpns, 2 circulars or 1 long circular for magic loop - your choice);
- and four locking stitch markers.
Intermediate: you have all the basic skills (can knit, purl, cast on and off) and you have knit a project in the round before (such as mittens, socks, hat or cowl) on dpns or circulars. You can increase and decrease and you have time between classes to work on this project.
Six hours of instruction.
River City Yarns exclusive Epic yarn and our exclusive Baby Yoga Pants pattern.
The most knitting technique you can pack into a pair of shorties!
Other important info that you should know about...
You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can pay online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
This workshop may be held on our mezzanine level which is roomy but only accessible by stairs. If you have mobility issues and can't manage the stairs, please contact Cynthia: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations? We know you have every intention of coming, but life happens, so we need a cancellation policy, and this is it:
- If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will refund your registration fee less a $25 administration & service fee.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If you are unable to attend, you may ask a friend to take your place.
- If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact email@example.com.
- Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please Cynthia (see above).